National Native Title Tribunal – www.nntt.gov.au
Visit the NNTT website to:
- Search the National Native Title Register for registered native title claims
- Search the Indigenous Land Use Agreement (‘ILUA’) Register for a record of all ILUAs that have been registered with a certain party or in a certain area.
- Access maps of each state of Australia that show all registered native title claims and determinations in that area, as well as mining tenements and local government areas (via ‘Native Title Vision’).
- Find information about native title, future acts and ILUAs.
Office of the Registrar of Indigenous Corporations (ORIC) – www.oric.gov.au
Visit ORIC’s website to:
- Access your PBC’s Rule Book, contact details, list of members and Annual Reports (via the ‘Find a Corporation’ search box).
- Find information about the rules and governance requirements that apply to Aboriginal corporations.
- Find out how you can access services such as dispute resolution or governance training.
Queensland South Native Title Services – www.qsnts.com.au
Visit QSNTS’s website to:
- Find information on services offered by QSNTS.
- Access information about native title and the claims process.
- Check for notifications of Authorisation Meetings (Public Notices).
- View news, media releases or publications by QSNTS.